- Follow signs from the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport exit to Interstate 85 east.
- Get onto Interstate 85 going east towards Spartanburg (for about ten to fifteen minutes)
- Take Exit 70 off I85 to Interstate 26 west (it really goes north but says west) towards Asheville.
- Proceed northbound on I26 (for about 30 minutes)across the SC/NC state line (through a mountain pass and the Green River Gorge)
- Take Exit 54 off of I26 onto US Highway 25 southbound (for about ten minutes)which crosses back over !26 heading west.
- Take Exit 3 off of US 25, Green River Road. At the stop sign at the end of the exit ramp turn right onto Green River Road for 1/10 mile.
- Make a right (the first one you can make) onto Old Mt. Olivet Road. Proceed through white http://pharmacy-no-rx.net/viagra_generic.html fencing on both sides of the road, up a hill to the left for 1/10 of a mile. When the white fencing stops on the left, you will see two upright railroad ties and a gravel driveway going down off the left side of the road, immediately after a black mailbox that says 145. The right hand railroad tie has brass numbers 145 on it. This is the Tigg’s Pond Retreat House entrance. Drive down the gravel road and into the clearing. Bear left into the parking area. The Retreat House is directly in front of you.
Directions to Tigg’s Pond from Asheville, NC:
- Take I-26 toward Spartanburg
- Take exit 54 onto HWY 25
- Take exit 3 from HWY 25 onto Green River Road
- Turn right and then turn right again onto Old Mount Olivet Road
- Follow signs, Tigg’s Pond is on the left.